DesertMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DesertMS Forums

Its the Home of DesertMS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iSpooked GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crappyboy

iSpooked GM app Empty
PostSubject: iSpooked GM app   iSpooked GM app Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:13 am

Name: Lovie

In-game name: iSpooked

Why you should be GM:I'm friendly and helpful. Mostly to all new characters and I really believe that since I go for large parts of my day without any GMs online I can fill in the gap where they are not online and be able to help those new characters and welcome them to the server so that it is less daunting than it seems when you are one of the few people online or just in need of any help. I'd also be able to host events for the people that are online at these times because there are many hours that pass before a GM who does host events comes online which I think is a shame for those players who miss out on the fun and the goodies from an event. I would definetly be dedicated to being a GM and take it seriously. I could accept people disliking me if it is for the good of the server but I'd like to hope that this would rarely happen as the main job of a GM should be helping people and Maple Story is a game so people should be enjoying themselves but I would not quit anything just because a few people don't like what I have to do.

What are your skills:I have been a GM before in these following servers: SakuraMS, MapleCrusade, DagonMS, BurnMS, and WonderlandStory.

Other Information: i like spicy food and i like rice!
Back to top Go down
xvalentine

iSpooked GM app Empty
PostSubject: Nice   iSpooked GM app Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:20 pm

Wow very nice app. I hope you get to be GM
Back to top Go down
crappyboy

iSpooked GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpooked GM app   iSpooked GM app Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 am

xvalentine wrote:
Wow very nice app. I hope you get to be GM

thanks i hope i get this job cause i want to help ppl and i want this server to grow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iSpooked GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSpooked GM app   iSpooked GM app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iSpooked GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesertMS Forums :: Applications :: GM-Applications-
Jump to: