DesertMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DesertMS Forums

Its the Home of DesertMS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Five5Five

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 am

this is my GM

Name:Phillip Nguyen
In-game name:i did not make on yet cause i cant fine the download
Why you should be GM: because i am a every funny person and i just like to have fun also i want to help make this world a better place also i know how to be mean so like if ppl r breaking the rules ill teach them a lesson =D so yeah
What are your skills:ill been a GM in runescape for over 1 year i stopped cause i got boarded >.<
Other Information: well do u guys got teamviewer cause i do so that would make it easy for u guys to do things on my computer instead of u telling me also i hope u pick me
Back to top Go down
karim86

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:38 am

Five5Five wrote:
this is my GM

Name:Phillip Nguyen
In-game name:i did not make on yet cause i cant fine the download
Why you should be GM: because i am a every funny person and i just like to have fun also i want to help make this world a better place also i know how to be mean so like if ppl r breaking the rules ill teach them a lesson =D so yeah
What are your skills:ill been a GM in runescape for over 1 year i stopped cause i got boarded >.<
Other Information: well do u guys got teamviewer cause i do so that would make it easy for u guys to do things on my computer instead of u telling me also i hope u pick me
Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1