DesertMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DesertMS Forums

Its the Home of DesertMS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ASHLEYS GM APP :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnnyboy669

ASHLEYS GM APP :D Empty
PostSubject: ASHLEYS GM APP :D   ASHLEYS GM APP :D Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:11 am

Name: Ashley ( my id and stuff is johnnyboy669 because thats my brother and he makes me use that so he can make sure im not doing anything bad, annoying ey?)

In-game name:Ashiey (but with capital i so it looks like Ashley Razz) or AshLey :O

Why you should be GM: I think I should be a gm because im a fun helpful girl. I so love helping people and making their stay in the game friendly and fun. I been a gm in a server called "BlazeMageMS" and a server called "OhioMS". I was really good I think to. But both those server shut down and I REALLY REALLY miss being a gm. I still help people when im not a gm but as a gm more people ask for help and i feel good helping them. I also think i would be a good gm because i play a lot!!!!!! i have school yah but when im not at it im usually on because my parents are so strict and boring i cant go outside and i got nothing else to do Razz so if you make me gm i will be on A LOT to find hackers ruining other peoples fun. And also, acourse, help people. Deffintly new people. Well, speaking of new people. I also try to add people to the server. I got my friends kevin, jessica, and megan to join already Very Happy. OH and by the way im good at following rules and i wont disobey anything and i wont be mean to people in the game. unless you want me to haha. Well thats all i can think of right now. i would really appriciate being a gm Very Happy so thanks for reading this and sorry if its not the best but i still promise i will try to be the best Razz.

What are your skills: Hmm skills. Well like i said i been a GM in other servers and did good. I LOVE to help people which i think is a good skill o.o". and im not quite sure what you mean bout skills. like i cant make banners and stuff. but i can get people to join the server probably and i can help people some of the best skills right? Oh and i know what everything and what everything is just about o.o"
\
Other Information: Ive played global maple so im good at the game and know alot of stuff Razz and im nice and caring and respectful girl Very Happy. i maple alot and i know i said these things just i love to talk and type hehe. I live in Tampa Bay Florida if you care and i think thats all i got.

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION HOPE YOU LIKED IT ;D
Back to top Go down

ASHLEYS GM APP :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesertMS Forums :: Applications :: GM-Applications-
Jump to: