DesertMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DesertMS Forums

Its the Home of DesertMS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

isabella's GM APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
isabella

isabella's GM APP Empty
PostSubject: isabella's GM APP   isabella's GM APP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Name:isabella affraid
In-game name:isabella lol!
Why you should be GM:becouse i find coding easy and i can help with it if u need help and i like to help people and i love making people happy Very Happy and i have alot of experience in coding and being gm and owner and coder and hoster so pls consider it!!!! lol!
What are your skills:well im good at coding and being gm and i kno almost all commands and i rember loads of codes for items and maps and i find it easy to rember stuff Razz and i love to help!!!! lol!
Other Information:well as i said before i have alot of experience being gm coder hoster and owner and im happy to help and im very very active on server and i rly like this server the most and i would love to be gm Smile Very Happy Smile Laughing Razz bounce rabbit tongue and i realy think you should consider it becouse i am very qualified for the job of being gm and also im good at grapic desing and website desing so i think i have alot more experince that most people so tyvm for reading and i hope i dident waste your time with this but i dont think i did!! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy OOOOO AND BTW I AM GOOD AT MAKING VIDS AND PERMOTING SERVERS AND ALSO RECRUTING PEOPLE!!!!!! lol! lol! queen farao

HERES MY MSN AND AIM

AIM=sxcisabella lol!
MSN=sxc-isabella@hotmail.com

anybody can add me im happy to talk to anyone thanks so mutch for reading well plsplsplspls consider it!!!

HAPPY X-MAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer isabella's GM APP 110 MEEEE!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<LOLS
Back to top Go down

isabella's GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesertMS Forums :: Applications :: GM-Applications-
Jump to: