DesertMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DesertMS Forums

Its the Home of DesertMS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for GM :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iPandax3

Applying for GM :) Empty
PostSubject: Applying for GM :)   Applying for GM :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:38 pm

Name:
In-game name:
Why you should be GM:
What are your skills:
Other Information:

My name is Jannie Nguyen Very Happy haii!!
My in-game name: Did not make one yet cause i can't connect to hamachi server, well don't know what hamachi server to be on.
I am 15 years old turning 16 on march 13th :]
I am from U.S.A. , California, Sacramento Yo!
Why I should be GM: Cause honestly i wanted to try out to be one so i can experience it. And to help others than being lazy and wasting my time doing nothing and ban evil hackers from harming the fun of other players. And i Should be a GM cause I'm really helpful and friendly and don't abuse GM powers unlike others GM's being cruel to players or abusing their power. Why i should be GM is i can help out at events, helping new players. I love to help others cause it makes me feel all warm and good inside Very Happy lol. And i usually play long hours lol..no life C: anyways i would be on almost everyday! Very Happy And i would love to meet new players and friends in this server; encourage others to vote for this awesome SERVER!!! And i can be very dedicated to being a GM cause i take this job very seriously. And maybe host some events when most GM's are not online. And answer every question of those need of help and answer Pms very quickly rather than ignoring or not paying attention.

My skills: Are..being friendly and nice and helpful and never be negative or mean. And never give up and strive to help people in need. Smile
Other information: You can contact me at itszJanniex3@hotmail.com or whutevalyfe@yahoo.com kty Smile and I'm Vietnamese and Laos Yo :DDDD My name is Jannie Remember the name!!

[img]Applying for GM :) 2h85ydy [img]Applying for GM :) 34fjus0 <----Yo Very Happy

Last edited by iPandax3 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No reason really :) just want to persuade you that i can be helpful and nice.)
Back to top Go down

Applying for GM :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesertMS Forums :: Applications :: GM-Applications-
Jump to: