DesertMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DesertMS Forums

Its the Home of DesertMS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coke's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coke

Coke's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Coke's GM App   Coke's GM App Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:41 pm

IGN: Coke
Name: Jordan
Location: U.S. (Timezone GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Languages: English and a bit of spanish (Highschool Spanish Class)
Know bits of coding, took a class last year for HTML, Javascript, and C++.
Experience: Well, I first started playing ms on GMS during beta and became close friends with one of the GMs there and kind-of became his "assistant". I would help him in any way possible, find hackers and such. I did that until almost a year ago and then decided to move onto private Maple servers. I have been a GM in five servers so far and been a forum administrator 5 times. The total time of being a gm and administrator was probably about 11 months.
Was a GM in servers:
IDK-MS: (Currently GM)
PearStory: (Currently GM)(Server inactive and under construction)
FlyHighMS: (Before it shut down, now re-opened)
SmileyMS: (Still running)
SmileyMS: (Server's falling apart, not real active) I stepped down as a GM there because there was another player that I knew quite well and he could handle responsibility. I had mentioned him to the Admin several times and he told me that he couldn't have him be a GM because there were no open slots availiable. I offered to step down as my position there as a GM to give that player an opportunity to do his part. He's actually done quite a good job so far from what I've heard. I was already kind of getting annoyed with that server because everybody started doing their own thing, there's people that advertise all over the forums for non-ms related stuff. The Admin wouldn't do anything about it either.
DeathMS: (Shut-down)

Incentive/Why I would be a good GM: I really wish to become a GM because I found that this is a fun server and I'd love to help out in any way I can by helping people out with problems, stopping hackers, and keeping things under control. I feel that if you keep things under control and keep it fair, everybody will enjoy the game much more and have a fun time. The previous server I was in was Maple Island and I left because it became over-run with hackers and there weren't really any GM's on most of the time plus I always got blamed for doing something wrong. The owner wiped the server clean and offered me a position as a GM but I thought it would be more worth it to find another good server and I stumbled here.

Time availiable to work: I'm usually availiable to play during the weekends for anywhere between 3-6 hours a day and during the week I get almost every or every other night for 2-6 hours. I just started my two week Christmas break and I have spring break coming up soon and I'm availiable to play almost the whole time.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon! Smile
-Jordan
Back to top Go down

Coke's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesertMS Forums :: Applications :: GM-Applications-
Jump to: