DesertMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DesertMS Forums

Its the Home of DesertMS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nheehs' gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nheehs

nheehs

nheehs' gm app Empty
PostSubject: nheehs' gm app   nheehs' gm app Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:23 am

nheehs' GM APP

Name:Kevin Lee(Korean not japanese or chinese) Very Happy

In-game name:nheehs

Age:10 lol santa and trust me i can do better than normal 10 years old lol!

Why you should be GM:It is because I can help server think of ideas although im a begginer at coding and I can be organized for the server.

What are your skills:My skills are that I was gms in about 6~7 server (it was because mostly the owner quited or technical difficulties wat ever that means lol and one server i got fired for not having a gm command book because I couldnt download anything or my comp will have been like exploded(if theres another word for that comment me) and I had to pay for the fixing and I am rite now gm in 2~3 servers one might die

Other Information:I am a cool, smart, not perfect and i like to have fun like hosting events if i have permission (see i told u ill be organized Very Happy) and also i like helping alot and my favorite hobby is making pictures although im not rlly good at it, i like basketball, and i like playing private server and KMS and i only play GMS about 10 minutes once a week

well hope u like it Basketball
Back to top Go down

nheehs' gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DesertMS Forums :: Applications :: GM-Applications-
Jump to: