DesertMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DesertMS Forums

Its the Home of DesertMS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nick's Application For GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nickworld

Nick's Application For GM Empty
PostSubject: Nick's Application For GM   Nick's Application For GM Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:21 am

Name:Nick
In-game name:SlayerNOOB
Why you should be GM: I Would like To be a GM Because Im a Long Timer On Maple, Always Notice all The other Gm When Players Got problem/Bug, Friendly,Helpful,Kind. I have Be a In-Game GM In Other severs(Closed Severs) And Im the Most Well Knowing GM Because i talk to them nicely When they got any problem/ KSing. I WILL Be a good GM Because I wanted All players to be Friendly as well as kind. Im a Long Timing Online GM When i was in other severs And I got Alot of Good Feedback About me and how i treat others.(Include GM). When The sever was closed all my ex-sever mates follow me to other severs(they are still playing this few days). I will invite more friends to join this sever too. When some one reported Hackers I will Track them And make sure they are hacking after that i will ban them Because i Don't want to have a Hacker in game while others can't Use That will be Unfair To All Players.Im good at following rules and i wont disobey anything and i wont be mean to people in the game. I Will never say lies.
Thats All i can say about me.
I Hope I Can Be be a GM in this sever
Because
1)This sever Rate High
2)This sever Has Alot of poeple joining in
3)This sever GM are helpfull (Not like Other sever)
4)I Wanted To help this sever
Anyways thanks for reading, I will Be A Very Long-Online GM
iReally hope i could be i GM In this sever
Thanks

What are your skills: Im A Long Timer GM(In Other Severs), Tracking Hackers Fast, Friendly, Kind, Helpful, I Love To Crack Jokes With PLayers, I Will report To other GM If there is/was Bug Or something happen in game
i Will Take Note of All Hacks Make Sure other player feels Fair To Them.Giving Good/Bad Feedback To others/Game(Store,NPC,PVP,Cash)

Other Information: As i said I Would like toin this sever as a GM, Helping other i will feel Better.
i think thats all

Thanks for reading my Application And i Hope to Get A reply
My MSN/ Hotmail : Nicks-world@live.com

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nick's Application For GM
Page 1 of 1